ARE YOU EXPERIENCING AN UNPLANNED PREGNANCY?
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A PLACE TO LIVE DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
WE CAN HELP.
Please call us at 314-351-4590 for services in St Louis or at 636-398-5375 for services in St. Charles County.
Conflict surrounding an unplanned pregnancy can often leave a woman homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Our Lady’s Inn Maternity Homes provides at home and wrap around support services in a nurturing and supportive environment.
You will speak with one of our caring staff members who will talk with you about your situation to determine how we can best help you.
Although we cannot guarantee a room will be available immediately upon your call, we will provide you with other resources in that circumstance.
Additional resources that are helpful to pregnant women in crisis:
- Birthright 1-800-550-4900, (314) 962-5300, (636) 724-1200
- Good Shepherd Children & Family Services (314) 854-5700
- Thrive St. Louis Pregnancy Centers (314) 783-3040
- Catholic Charities
- Fontebella Maternity Home in O’Fallon, Illinois (618) 406-4355
- Sparrow’s Nest (serves women 20 and under) (636) 336-2534
- St. Louis Region Housing Helpline (314) 802-5444
- St. Louis Archdiocese Respect Life Office (314) 792-7555
- Heartbeat International Option Line 1-800-395-4357
- Christian Family Services, Inc. (314) 968-2216