Do you need shelter?
If you are pregnant and homeless, or pregnant and at risk for homelessness, please call:
In St. Louis, (314) 351-4590
In St. Charles, (636) 398-5375
You will speak with an Our Lady’s Inn staff person who will ask you questions about your situation and provide you with resources to help.
Please note: Speaking with a staff person is not a guarantee that space is available.
For directions to Our Lady’s Inn, please click here.
Additional resources that are helpful to pregnant women in crisis:
- Good Shepherd Children & Family Services (314) 854-5700
- Thrive St. Louis Pregnancy Centers (314) 783-3040
- Catholic Charities (314) 534-1180
- Birthright 1-800-550-4900, (314) 962-3653, (636) 724-1200
- Fontebella Maternity Home in O’Fallon, Illinois (618) 406-4355
- Heartbeat International Option Line 1-800-395-4357
- St. Louis Archdiocese Respect Life Office (314) 792-7555
- St. Louis Region Housing Helpline (314)802-5444
Community Information Sharing System (CISS/HMIS) Full Privacy and Security Notice